Saving Money on Mailing Supplies

Use empty 1 liter soda bottles for packing when shipping things. They're lightweight and keep their shape. You can also cut the tops off and package the item in one bottle, then slide the second one over it and tape them together.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

3 More Solutions

I mail often and want to share some of the ways I have been saving on mailing dollars. I save all the packing materials that come from other mailings and reuse them.

Worry no more if you don't have brown paper for mailing your items. I used one of my green bean boxes from Sam's Club and turned it inside out. I taped it back together and it was ready for the items and the mail.

Use Warehouse Club Boxes For Mailing

By thoroughly removing the labels on shipping boxes they can be easy reused, saving money and resources. This is a page about removing labels from mailing boxes.

Mailing Box

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Better Living Frugal Living TipsJuly 16, 2013
😷
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-on-Mailing-Supplies-1.html