What are the best buys at Sav-A-Lot? - Categories:

Grocery ShoppingShopping

What are the best buys at Sav-A-Lot?

I have started shopping at Sav-A-Lot in my home town but it has been years since I have shopped there. Can anyone tell me of some particularly good buys they have? Thanks in advance!

Cookiepom

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

ground turkey

breakfast cereal

canned fruits and vegetables

liced cheese for sandwiches, balogna

pasta

white bread

frozen juice

macaroni and cheese

canned soup

Aldi's is even better. There is a website to locate a store.

We have grown to love Faro Pickled Jalepeno Peppers, but our store no longer carries them...can you find out where we could purchase them or give me an address for the distributor so we can order them. I have also given them to relatives and friends and we ALL LOVE THEM SO MUCH...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

Dianne Osborne

P.O.Box 143

Grant, Fl. 32949

saltine crackers for $.69 a box, compared to 1.69 or more at regular grocery store. Imitation Ritz crackers for about a $1 and they sell for $3.49 here in the local Winn-Dixie.

I have found their meats to be rather pricey at Sav-A-Lot though.

Lunch meat a lot cheaper, my son and husband love Red Hot sausages and in any other store $3.99 but save a dollar there, lol

best bacon i've ate, where can i get it?

I just discovered Save-a-Lot and I love it. I was running low on money during the holidays so a friend told me to go there and I would save a bundle. Well, to my surprise I did Save-a-Lot. Bread .65 cents a loaf, eggs large size 18 count only $1.09, The list goes on and on. They also guarantee there products 100%. If you buy something of theirs and you don't like it you will get your money back. So you lose nothing to give Save-a-Lot a try. I still buy some items at my regular grocery but most of my items I shop at Save-a-Lot!!

Sandy-TN

hi we in louisiana love ur stores wish u could put one here in bossier city louisiana they have 2 in shreveport but none in bossier city la whys that? people here love the store u would make a killing here everybody loves saving money me included so please open a sav a lot here thx mr campbell

HERE IN ROCKFORD,ILLINOIS THEY HAVE GREAT DEALS ON FRESH MEATS, FROZEN RABBITS,FROZEN TUNA STEAKS AND OTHER SPECIALTY FOODS. I FELL IN LOVE WITH SAV-A-LOT'S IN JACKSON, TN. I LOVE THEIR APRICOT PRESERVES LOAVES OF CHOPPED HAM. I'M REALLY HOOKED!!

They closed our local Sav a Lot, now I have to drive about 43 miles to the closest one. I go once a month now, used to go every other day. They have great deals on pretty much all their items. Why did yall close down in Carthage Texas? I know you had a good business. Oh, well I just get the majority of my groceries once a month now, and pick up a few things in Carthage when I find it on sale.

sav a lots in fl. has Hillshire farm polish keilbasa sausage for $1.99 no tax.Also 8oz. Mcdandiels coffee instant or reg. grind $1.99 no tax 10oz cooked shrimp med. sz. $3.29 no tax

How could do this to us!!! You closed the only Sav-a-Lot in the Phoenix area!!! PLEASE open another one!!!

I live in chalmette, La. where hurricane Katrina destroyed everything, all my neighbors and friends loved going to Save-a-lot in chalmette ,La. to save a lot of money and great deals on everything in the store, after the storm the store is still intact but it looks like no one is doing anything to repair it and everyone I talked to all wish Save-a-Lot would come back we sure miss you!

We live in Burlington NC. Trying to feed a family of six (3 of the kids are teen/preteen with growing appetites) Sav-A-Lot was the best thing to happen come to this town in a long time! Everyone else was rejoicing over us getting a Dillard's and the new mall, we had a fit when Sav-A-Lot left! Please, oh please, find a way to bring one back to Burlington NC!! When it was here, we were happier and our budget was too!

It is amazing how much you can save. Best Buys are cereal, vegetables, butter, eggs, bread, pancake mix, syrup, milk, hot dogs, frozen foods and you can always county on cheaper meat prices. the people are friendly and the store is never overly crowded. The best thing that ever happened to Peekskill

I love the prices on the canned good and of many other items. I just miss our store in Ville La.

EVERYTHING.

I love their wheat bread and the savings on the coupons are a great surprise. Sometimes after an order you get a free food item for answering a survey.

Everything is great at the Sav-a-Lot. Other customers are always nice and let you get ahead of them if you have less items then them (they are happy with the saving off course). The staff, I know them personally. I just got a coupon for a free item just for answering 3 question survey (very simple).

Most importantly, the Sav-a-lot brands are fantastic. I regularly buy their brands, but today I ended up getting their salsa, and oh man-it was better then tostitos brand. Taste-wise and price-wise :). Their salad dressing is so good too (low calorie version). Looks like I'll be adding their salsa on my list too. The Sav-a-lot here is doing great, so no worries for me. ;)

I'm on a fixed income so I do my major grocery shopping monthly. I'm about 20 miles from the nearest Save-A-Lot and would love to be able to shop the ads as I can with other grocery stores before I head to town. I make a list and stick to it-but Save-A-Lot isn't the first stop I make. I would probably buy even more there if I knew what specials, like meat prices, were on that week.

Can we get an on-line ad, please?

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingOctober 1, 2004
baby's breath in low light
The Best Houseplants for Low Light
Garage Sales
Shopping at Garage Sales
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:22:31 AM on 10.0.2.28 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.