14th Birthday Party Theme Ideas

What should I do for my 14th birthday party? It's in 16 days! Help me!

Heather

If you're just inviting a few friends, how about a pizza and movie night. Ask each friend to bring/rent a copy of their favourite movie and to come dressed as a character from the movie. You can order in (or make) pizza and provide drinks and snacks.

im having 2 of my closest friend come over & we are shopping all day & seeing a movie & eating dinner out then they are sleeping over.

my friend is having hers on the beach, but not using the water.

my birthday is in feb. and i dont know what theme i should go with.which is a better theme? Fear Factor or Skateboarding themed?

I think you should have a dance party. I had one of those like 4 years ago. It was a lot of fun. Make sure that girls and guys are there. It's always more fun :-)

well my birthday is in may. and im starting to think of some ideas.

the idea that im doin is renting out rooms in a nice hotel, inviting 10 people for swimming, cake and dinner. then having my closest bff's sleepover IN the hotel with me. we will have choco fondue, go swimming more...and idk..more ideas.

i need a theme. thats the hard part

I need a cool 14th birthday party idea. I have no clue what to do! Help me please Thanks <3

I have NO clue what i am doing but i know there will be about 6 girls there. HELP! asap!

I don't know what too do either for my 14th ): Any ideas? x

I think a fiesta party would be fun! You could wear sombraros and have chips and salsa! You could also buy a pinata!

My 14th birthday is also in May. I have 14 girls coming. I was either thinking we could go bowling, or I really wanted to go to an imax theater and go out to eat then have a sleepover. What do you think I should do?

I need help deciding what to do for my 14th birthday party. It is in 23 days! Any ideas?

OMG, I need 14th birthday party ideas! I don't know what to do!

Please help. I haven't a clue what to do: S

I'm turning 14. My birthdays in 10 days. I have nothingplanned. WAH!

I did a disco last year. They are all still talking about it. Just make sure they bring cameras(or have your own) make it a great photo opportunity. We had a disco ball, strobe lights and a big gobo lights(gobos move with the music) you can hire these, serve pizza and have glowsticks to hand out. Do it at night, obviously, and the bigger the area the better. We had around 10-15 girls, it was great fun.

I dunno what I'm gunna do this year. GAH. o well. Hope I helped, xD

My 14th birthday has already past, but I still want to have a party. Any cool COOL ideas for both boys and girls that doesnt involve a party at the house??

Hey I'm not turning 14, I'm turning 13 and I really need a disco theme, there is going to be around 100 girls turning up and I've sorted out the hall, but I really need a theme. Please if you know of a theme, tell me! much appreciated Jen

I am turning 14 and I would like 2 have a Disney theme were every one dresses up like a Disney character (mickey/minnie and Hannah Montana). I think that would be SO cool! I would invite just girls - all the girls in my class, but i don't no what sort of games to play! That is a huge problem.

GREAT IDEA 4 a Murder Mystry- My friend recently had an Awsome birthday party it was a murder mystery - all the girls in the class were invited and we all had to dress up in old puffy sleeved dresses and it was just like cludeo all our names were written on small squares of card board, and same with the tools and the rooms and then they were bluetacked face down on walls and stuff in certain rooms. To start the game someone (host of party) goes into a room (were there are stuffed clothes lying on the floor face down so it looks real and like it is dead) and scream every one goes to see what it is - all the lights are turned off and you use minni tourches to find the clues

WHAT YOU NEED:

1. a mini-tourch each

2. blu-tack

3. card board + texta

4. guests

5. clothes(to lay down on the floor).

im turning 14 also soon and im thinking of: a music sleepover with kareoke and singstar and stuff like that. A spa night, we would do our nails and facials. Go to the movies, with the whole grade, or a dance party at my house with the whole grade. The whole grade means boys and girls. Yup, so these r my ideas for wat i might do this year. ok well hope i helped! =]

My 14th is in a few months but my mum wants to know way in advanced what I'm doing but I have NO IDEA I've thought of a few things like going up to Donegal (Ireland) for a weekend with a few mates or a pamper party but they all seem to boring. PLEASE HELP. Please tell me if any of your friends had parties that yous really liked? Thanks x

Last year it was really fun I went to the Moroccan restaurant and saw a belly dancer and danced in front of people then went to the movies with our Halloween costumes on!

This year I'm turning fourteen, Nov. 2. I really wanted to go to the elephant bar and the go to the drive in or maybe midnight bowling but now I have no idea so please help with a good idea!

I had mine in my basement and it had a DJ that played everything. I'm lucky that my dad has a bar so I came up with a lot of different non-alcoholic drink mixes, had A LOT of glow sticks, and I rented a projector and hooked it up to my x-box 360 so my friends and I could play video games or watch movies. Always have finger food so people can munch on things just to pass the time. I think that is a good party idea, I don't know. It was really fun though.

Not sure if anyone else would be interested in this but my daughter is turning 14 soon and we have a few ideas for her party!

We thought about a day spa party with all her girlfriends to get facials and manicures and get all pretty during the day and then at night a beach themed party with all(boys & girls) her friends! We thought we would hire a hall and my friends are dj's so get them to do the party and put sand all over the floor and everyone turns up in their bathers for a massive dance party! Her and her friends really seemed to like the idea so I thought I would share it.

Thank you that was surprising helpful thank you oh so very much love xoxoxo

14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayNovember 29, 2007
Safari Theme Birthday
Safari Theme Birthday Party Ideas
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎄