Reuse Sheet, Blanket, and Comforter Bags

I always save the clear zippered bags that sheets, comforters, etc. come in to use for storing sweaters in the summer, children's puzzles, toys, heirloom baby clothes, or anything that comes to mind. Great storage for just about anything!

By vguy from Earle, AR

Never store anything in plastic that needs to breathe, like cotton heirloom clothing, quilts, etc. All those natural fibers need air to breathe. Do store them in cotton only pillowcases to let them breathe and to stop them from mildewing!

I needed storage for a lot of skeins of yarn after filling a huge tote of them and came across the zippered bags that I had kept for "in case". They worked out well to put the rest of the yarn in and compress down. You can see the colors you have and how much. I use the bags also for storing finished or unfinished projects until I am ready to use or give as gifts or complete.

I use these clear zippered bags in my RV Camper to keep my sheets & pillowcases in. Next camping trip I know they are clean & dust free.

Uses for Zippered Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags
Organizing StorageJune 15, 2009
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
messy bed with white comforter
Keeping a Comforter on the Bed
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
End view of rolled comforter.
Make Your Own Comforter Cover
🎉
🎄