Reuse Plastic Bags From Linens

At times we buy sheets,shower curtains, or cloth curtains, and most of these items come in very tough little plastic envelopes - some with zippers, some with snaps. I save all of these and use them to store pencils, hosiery, rollers, sewing needs, the list is endless. Because I save all of these, I always have the right size. I place them on a shelf and I can see clearly what I need.

By dollie from Tucson, AZ

I use mine for putting things in the car for the kids (crayons, small coloring books, cars, games with small pieces, etc), holding extra items that go together (one was a chair project. I put the staple gun, extra staples, fabric, edging, etc until I was ready to do the project), items that are missing an item. I use a sharpie to note what's still missing (easy to remove with hand sanitizer), things that travel together that contain liquids I do not want all over my suitcase, or undies, bras, socks, headbands, etc., also the small ones (back in the day, I used for tampons, panty liners and maybe an extra pair of undies... just in case... for my purse, lots of uses for them. So glad I looked this up and found a few more.