Reuse Sheet, Blanket, and Comforter Bags

I always save the clear zippered bags that sheets, comforters, etc. come in to use for storing sweaters in the summer, children's puzzles, toys, heirloom baby clothes, or anything that comes to mind. Great storage for just about anything!

By vickie guy from Earle, AR

Never store anything in plastic that needs to breathe, like cotton heirloom clothing, quilts, etc. All those natural fibers need air to breathe. Do store them in cotton only pillowcases to let them breathe and to stop them from mildewing!

I needed storage for a lot of skeins of yarn after filling a huge tote of them and came across the zippered bags that I had kept for "in case". They worked out well to put the rest of the yarn in and compress down.

You can see the colors you have and how much. I use the bags also for storing finished or unfinished projects until I am ready to use or give as gifts or complete.

I use these clear zippered bags in my RV Camper to keep my sheets & pillowcases in. Next camping trip I know they are clean & dust free.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 179 Feedbacks

I store all my yarn in the big comforter bags. That way I can see all the colors. The bags stack very well in the bottom of my closet.

Organizing StorageJune 15, 2009
🎂
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf628042.tip.html