Save Money on Fabric Softener

I love the way my laundry feels and smells when using fabric softener. However I never want to spend the money that the fabric softener costs. So I purchased a plain spray bottle and fabric softener, filled it with fabric softener about 1/3 of the way up and the rest of way with water.

Now when I throw my clothes in the dryer, I grab my spray bottle and spray several squirts of my fabric softener mixture directly on the clothes inside of the dryer and start it up. Not only does it make my clothes smell good but it removes the static and the need for dryer sheets. Plus your fabric softener lasts a lot longer. Try it you'll be pleased with the results.

By Stacey from GA

Top Comment

To solve the problem of spray on the clothes, just use an old washcloth and spray the fabric softener on the washcloth and throw it in the dryer. Just leave it in the dryer and reuse it over and over by just giving it a couple more sprays each time. Have been doing this for years and have saved tons of money.

Top Comment

I have been doing this for years, except I use 1/3c. fabric softner, 1/3c. distilled vinegar, and 1/3c. water. I also spray it on a small towel, and through it in the dryer with the clothes. Now my clothes comes out feeling great and smelling wonderful. And no more static cling. Weezy1c.

Good idea except for one thing: Occasionally, fabric softener causes spots on clothes, even in the washer. I have not been able to track down why this is, but I have had things ruined. That led me to using only the sheets in the dryer. The spots eventually fade, but they never disappear entirely. Anyone know why this is? For this reason, I am reluctant to spray directly on clothes. CayC from FL

Fabric Softener
Saving Money on Fabric Softener
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Generic Fabric Softener Bottles
Homemade Fabric Softener Recipes
Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
🎄