Removing Teflon Liner from Oven Bottom

I accidentally placed a Teflon non stick oven liner (to catch drips) on the bottom of my oven instead of on the lowest rack. It has discolored the bottom of my two year old (pretty expensive) oven. I'm sick for having messed it up. I've tried to clean it up, but it stays white. Is there a way to get rid of this discoloration or am I stuck with it? Thanks for any information.

Tina from Atlanta, GA

You can try Mr. Clean Magic erase.It pretty much takes any type of stain out. It is amazing.

I and several of my family members have these telfon pads. We all placed them on the 'floor' of the oven and have never had a problem. My mothers stove is the newest and she doesn't have that problem. I am wondering if maybe you turned the 'clean' on and it made those spots, while the pad was on the oven floor? Sorry I don't know what to tell you to do to take them off.

I have just never had that problem.

I just experienced the same problem, I tried WD40 and it is working! I used a blade to scrape the white film and I wiped most of it off (blade is an option) It is hard work.

Good Luck

Panty Liners
Cleaning a Stuck Panty Liner From Clothing
Knitted Sweaters
Making a Liner for a Knitted Sweater
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Egg frying in Teflon pan on gas stove.
Cleaning Teflon