Mirror Pin

With mirror pieces and some cool buttons, you can have a classy and sassy pin for keeping or giving.

Approximate Time: 30 Minutes

• mirror circles and squares
  • E6000 glue or hot glue
  • silver buttons
  • large pin back (this tends to be heavy)
  • optional: clear gems

You can find mirror shapes in any craft shop. I found these for .45 at the local thrift shop.

I just kept adding layers till it was what I wanted, and then added the buttons. Use your glue to attach the mirrors to themselves. I used silver buttons to keep the silver theme. Add them asymmetrically to keep the eye pleased and make it unique. When you are done, glue the pin back on and let all dry. N-JOY!

By Sandi from Yorktown, VA

I just love this! I'm going to try making one, hope it turns out as fantastic as yours.

What a fabulous idea! I never would have thought to do this in a million years. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful project, I will be making some right away! Love!:)

Mirror Pin
Making a Mirror Pin
Crafts JewelryApril 19, 2010
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Mirror
shell mirrors
Making a Seashell Mirror
Making a Googly Eye Mirror
Making a Googly Eye Mirror
Decorating a Mirror
Decorating a Mirror