Waxing While Using Acne Medication

About a month ago I stopped taking a mild antibiotic for acne. I was on it for 4 years. I also stopped using my ProActive and went back to Cetaphil. I had my eyebrows waxed while on the medication and Proactive and it waxed my skin off and scarred. Now that I'm only using Cetaphil for face wash, can I get my eyebrows waxed?

By Crista1414

You can contact the makers of Cetaphil and ask them your question. Here is a link to their website that tells you how to contact them, or you can type in your question there online and they will email you the answer to your question.

It depends on which medication you were taking for acne. It may take a long time to get out of your system, and even longer for that to lose effect on your skin. I do know that Accutane and some other acne treatments can cause problems like this, with greater chances of skin peeling. You may have to stick with plain tweezing for a while.

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceApril 15, 2009
Beautiful Eyebrows
Waxing Your Eyebrows
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Cats
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Pets
A girl popping a pimple.
What Causes Acne?
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes