Keeping Garden Flag on Holder

I have a darling little garden flag on a stake in my flower bed. The problem is, the wind whips it until it comes off the curved end! To keep this from happening, once you get your flag into position, use black electrical tape and wrap the end of the stake several times to make it so "fat" that the flag can't slip off. When you are ready to change flags, simply use a razor blade to cut through the electrical tape, and you're ready to go.

By Vicki K. from Springfield, MO

I put a safety pin on th flag as close to the pole as I can. It can spin around but not work its way off.

I found a thick rubber washer, cut a slit to the middle, then put it around the the curved end of my stake - never have had a flag fly off again, and it's easy to remove while changing flags. Easy-peasy!

I use those clips that are for holding papers together, it clamps on and off easily.

Garden Flag
Using Garden Flags
Home and Garden Gardening DecorationJune 15, 2011
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
American Flag Pillow
American Flag Craft Projects
American Flag
Maintaining a Flag
Flag flying on a metal pole.
Making a Flag Pole
🎉
🎄