Plastic Bedding Bags for Organizing

Save the zippered plastic bags that bedding and curtains come in to store or organize items. My young grandchildren often need a clean change of clothes when we are on the go. I pack complete extra outfits (including underwear and socks) for them in the small bags. They work perfectly. The bags are sturdy and reusable. I use the bigger bags (the type comforters come in) to store Christmas paper, other occasion wrapping paper, ribbons, tags etc in, when I need to wrap a gift it is all in one place.

By cinnamon from Williams Lake, BC

I love them. I collect them when my renters leave them, or people try and recycle them. They are great for yarn, fabric, or projects you just want to keep handy for long trips or those days you find yourself waiting for a doctor or someone to show up for a ride home. The smaller ones are perfect for small toiletries when you are traveling, esp' on a plane. The flatter ones hide shoes, off season clothes and anything under beds that you might want to store.

If your errands day is frantic and the weather is fowl, they are great for taking mail, important photos or papers from the house to the car, etc. They are perfect for any books, too, and most have handles. If you have something that needs to stay clean like keep sakes and heirlooms, they work great, too.

PBP

When I was organizing my craft room, I purchased a sweater holder with about six slots that hangs over the closet rod. I categorized my supplies and put them in the bags sheets come in. Since the bags are clear I can see what's in the bags. It looks very neat and I can find what I'm looking for. I love the other ideas that were posted here for using these bags.

Uses for Zippered Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags
Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 11, 2010
Bedding in a laundry basket.
Uses for Old Bedding
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎄