Maya and Mollie (Cats)

Maya is on the left and Mollie is on the right! Mollie is a 4 year old tabby/Maine Coon mix. I found Mollie on 4 years ago and adopted her from our local humane society. Mollie is the queen bee at our house!

Maya is 2 and a "blue" and tabby mix. We found Maya through A family found her in their yard when they were mowing the grass, she was around 4 months old. She is truly a sweet cat!

Mollie loves to help us with dishes! She sits on a stool and supervises when the dishes get washed! She meows and cries if you do not put her on the stool when you are washing dishes! Maya just loves having fun and is into everything! She loves to be petted and we have to try very hard to keep her away from the hamster and fish that we have!

These two girls rarely hang out together, so when we got this cute shot of them just loving up on each other, it was a once-in a lifetime shot! We love our kitties!

By Carrie from Stantonsburg, NC

Maya And Mollie (Cats)

Pretty kitty-s. I think they are adorable and are making me want one.

I think I'm in love. I know I am! What wonderful cats!

Photos Pets CatsJuly 30, 2007
A white cat sitting on a couch.
Preventing a Cat from Peeing Everywhere
Cats Fighting
Preventing Cats From Fighting
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic