Citrus Vinaigrette or Marinade
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp. red raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (1/2 a lemon works well)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- Chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped or grated lemon zest
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped or grated orange zest
Whisk all ingredients together. Taste for seasoning.
I use this for a light salad dressing and a meat marinade. It is quite versatile. It doubles easily.
By Spunkie from Milwaukie, OR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 5:15:18 PM on 10.0.1.199 in 949 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us