Citrus Vinaigrette or Marinade
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp. red raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (1/2 a lemon works well)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- Chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped or grated lemon zest
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped or grated orange zest
Whisk all ingredients together. Taste for seasoning.
I use this for a light salad dressing and a meat marinade. It is quite versatile. It doubles easily.
By Spunkie from Milwaukie, OR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 25, 2016 at 9:54:54 AM on 10.0.0.25 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us