Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipes

There is just something so pleasing about a salad dressing that uses fresh herbs! I've also tried using dried herbs in a pinch with this recipe and it's 'okay' so if you don't happen to have fresh on hand, you can indeed use 1 teaspoon dried instead of 1 tablespoon fresh of the oregano and basil.

• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive
  • 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
  • 1/2 tsp. crushed garlic
  • 1 Tbsp fresh oregano
  • 1 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Whisk ingredients together until well blended.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

17 More Solutions

I have used McCormick Pasta Salad Vinaigrette Dressing Blend for years to make pasta salad. When I ordered it last time I was told McCormick has stopped making it. I did not even get to save a package with a list of ingredients. If anyone has this info or a clone recipe I would appreciate it. It was so good. I sorely miss it.

This is tasty, quick and easy. A great salad dressing or marinade. Bon appetite!

Homemade Vinaigrette

Combine the first ten ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until blended. Slowly drizzle in the peanut oil and blend to combine.

You would never guess there is no oil or added sweetener to this delicious vinaigrette. The pureed ripe pear gives off a creamy consistency and a sweet dimension. It's so well rounded, you only need a few ingredients. If you prefer your dressing thinner, just add water and mix well.

Healthy Pear Vinaigrette

I got this great recipe from one of the vendors at my local farmer's market as part of a kale salad recipe. I've made it to go with several different green salads and it's always a winner - so tangy and fresh!

Ginger Lime Vinaigrette

This is a great way to use up extra cherry tomatoes. Combine cherry tomatoes, vinegar, garlic and Dijon mustard in a food processor and process until well blended.

Mix ingredients thoroughly (can be done in a shaker). Store in refrigerator. Use amount needed for salads.

Spread walnuts on cookie sheet and toast in 325 degrees F oven 5-8 minutes. Chop walnuts coarsely. In medium bowl blend walnut and oils, vinegar, honey, mustard, pepper and salt.

There is no need to buy vinaigrette at the store. Make a fresh batch anytime you need to at home.

Combine all ingredients in a small jar and refrigerate.

We prefer this using fresh mint, and toss it with mixed greens, crumbled feta, diced red onion, and walnuts. This vinaigrette is also good tossed with assorted vegetables and served as a cold salad.

This flavorful dressing is easy to make and will add a lot of flavor to your salads.

Does anyone have a good Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe or know of a good brand to buy at the store?

Thanks!
Peggygv from San Antonio, TX

Answers

Best Answer

Some one put this one up. Sounds good to me.

• 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
  • 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
  • 3/4 tsp. salt
  • 2 Tbsp. minced onion
  • 1 3/4 cup peanut oil
  • 2 Tbsp. poppy seeds

Mix the first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add the oil in a steady stream with blender on a low speed and then on a high speed as the dressing thickens. Add the poppy seeds and pulse to mix just until the seeds are distributed. This dressing keeps, covered and refrigerated for 2 weeks. Makes 2 1/2 cups.

Also check out the links.

Best Answer

Personally, I really LOVE this one. It makes a nice, creamy dressing or a WONDERFUL chicken marinade.

jessthomson.files.wordpress.com/.../raspberryvinaigrette.pdf

She has a TON of recipes on her blog and they're all free.

Answer this Question

I am looking for a recipe for a salad dressing. It is an oil and vinegar sweet dressing that I have only had served over a lettuce salad, with apples and walnuts in it.

Bonnie from Avoca, NE

Answers

By Donna Wilson (Guest Post)
Best Answer

This is my favorite sweet dressing.

1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup red wine vinegar

Combine all above in a jar with tight fitting lid, or old salad dressing bottle. Shake until sugar is dissolved. This is also very good with a teaspoon of dried Italian herbs, but perhaps not on a fruit salad.

By Carroll (Guest Post)
Best Answer

My Favorite sweet dressing:

1/2 tsp. salt
Dash of pepper
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp tarragon vinegar
1/4 cup cooking oil (olive oil does not work well)
4 drops tabasco sauce

Can be doubled or tripled.

Answer this Question

Does anyone have a recipe for Hops (Restaurant) Vinaigrette. I had it in Florida and haven't been able to find a recipe for it.

Susan from Hershey, PA

Answers

Best Answer

You can contact Hops and see if they'll give it to you

www.hopsrestaurants.com/.../frame_whocontact.asp

Answer this Question

This page contains a raspberry vinaigrette recipe. Raspberry vinaigrette is delicious on a tossed green salad. Try making this creamy version for tonight's meal.

Raspberry Vinaigrette in mason jar with whisk, fresh raspberries and a salad

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Load More
Food and Recipes Recipes Salad Dressing VinaigretteApril 26, 2012
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Vinaigrette-Salad-Dressing-Recipes-Guide.html