Red and Green Finger Towels

I would like to purchase finger towels in red and hunter green without any design but of good quality to use as a Christmas craft project. Would anyone be able to recommend a store or internet site where I would be able purchase at least a dozen of each color? Thanks ahead of time.

Joan from MD

I just found this website the other day and you might find what you're looking for.

http://www.thetowelplace.com

There are embroidery sites where you can purchase tea/ hand/bath towels. A couple of them are www.embroiderythis.com and www.embroiderydesigns.com You might even do a search for machine embroidery sites and find more.

If you have dollar trees' in your area, that is where I would look. You can order on line, too, and yes, you can buy in bulk. However, I don't know what the minimum is. If you make something pretty, share?

Thanks to all for the information. I have ordered the towels from www.embroiderthis.com and should receive them next week. I will post a copy of the craft I am making these as soon as I complete. It is a yo yo Christmas tree. I did check the dollar stores but they only had towels with designs already on them.

Joan

Pink Towel
Buying Towels for Crafts
Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 21, 2008
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent
🎄
🍂