Problem with Washing Machine

I have a different problem with my washer. I think a screw or a coin may be trapped in between my drum and outer shell as when the washing machine is on spin it is an incredible scraping sound when I spin the drum by hand it does the same. I had my brother look inside the top and he says everything looks attached. Help, what do I do? My warranty is over. I am from uk so if anyone can tell me how much this is gonna cost me please let me know or if anyone knows what else it could be its a Bosch wfb2004 make. PLEASE HELP I have washing up to the roof and I am frightened to use it in case I totally ruin it?

Love and hugs,

It could be a bad bearing, but if it's just something stuck between the tub and the shell, you can remove the tub and take a look. You should be able to unscrew something in the top center and just lift the tub out to take a look. If you don't find anything and there is no scrapes on the tub, you'll need a service call.

Good luck

If you haven't got a friend that knows what they're doing you'll have to get a repair man to look at it. Why is your washing piling up? If you don't live near a laundrette you could ask a friend if you could use their machine or, (shock horror), even wash your stuff by hand!!!!!!!! LOL!

my clothes are coming out dirtier then when they went in. I think my rinse cycle is not rinsing them? anyone know?

Bosch front load sounds like coins are stuck inside when it starts to spin.

Man Repairing a Washing Machine
Repairing a Washing Machine
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersDecember 26, 2004
A load of red dyed clothing in a front loader washing machine.
Dyeing Clothing in the Washing Machine
Washing Machine
Washing Machine Moves During Spin Cycle
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Washing Machine
Extending the Life of Your Washing Machine