Hercules Hooks Reviews

Yea or nay on those Hercules Hooks "As seen on TV"? Thanks ahead of time.

Regards,

Keeper from Morganton, NC

Walgreens has these in *As seen on TV isle. Untill now I have

only seen these on QVC or HSN. When I go to Walgeens the first

isle is hit is the As seen on TV isle!!! Its fun to see what

they have there. Then you dont have to pay shipping!

Definitely a "Yay"! I have a very large (probably 24X36) picture hung on two of them. I had no problem putting them in the sheetrock. Good luck, and God bless you.

I didn't buy the Hercules Hooks, but found some at Big Lots that are just like them. I used one to hang a picture that I believe weighed about 50 lbs. It did it, and it was easy to hang. I will keep buying them for future heavy pictures. Very nice gift as well, or stocking stuffer!

Just a note - they're only good for wallboard, not lathe & plaster walls.

See Consumer Reports on them.

Last Christmas I bought my son-in-law a large framed picture of a deer, it weighs around 20 lbs or more. It is still hanging fine, my daughter was quite amazed.

I'd like to thank-you all for your feedback.Keeper

If you have plaster and lathe use a long nail to make a hole all the way thru and then use the hook in that hole. I hung a 30 lb mirror and it worked fine!

The hercules hooks are amazing a must try. You'll flip out at the weight they hold. Thank you so much.

These are great! I read some horrible stories about ordering them online or on the phone, but I found a box of 15 at Garden Ridge(TX) for $15 and they work great! I got some metal wall sconces for Christmas and wasn't sure how to hang them, but these are just right! The first one must have been on a stud because it wouldn't go in, but after moving over it went right in! I would highly recommend them if you see them around!

November 30, 2007 Flag

I just saw an ad for Hercules Hooks. Has anyone tried these and do they really work as well as the commercial says? Also, are they in stores yet or just online? Are they really better than wall anchors?

Kim from WI

Answers:

Hercules Hooks Reviews

My sister bought some of these and they really work! (10/20/2006)

By ShellR

Hercules Hooks Reviews

Other than taking forever to get here they work great. Far better than anchors and screws.

Leave such a small hole and hold secure. Great idea!
I got 2 sets for the price of 1 and also got a laser leveler with the sets. (10/20/2006)

By lavonneann

Hercules Hooks Reviews

I bought them at Bed, Bath & Beyond. They were a little pricey. They do work-but a couple of the ones I used would not go all the way in the wall no matter how hard I tried. I had to bend them in a little to hang pictures. The others went in great. I guess it depends on your walls. (10/20/2007)

By BridgetOFlynn

Hercules Hooks Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeOctober 19, 2006
Crochet Hooks
Handmade Crochet Hook Holders
Crochet Hook and Yarn
Recycled Containers to Hold Crochet Hooks
double hooks to hang jackets
Using Over the Door Hooks
various size crochet hooks
Storing Crochet Hooks
🎉
🎄