Storing Crochet Hooks

Store taper candles inside empty paper towel tubes.

When traveling, store pantyhose in an empty paper towel tube to keep them from snagging.

You can also store hair ties around empty cardboard toilet paper tubes or paper towel tubes, and store small barrettes on the inside of the tube. Place tape over the end to keep them secure.

Paper Towel tubes can also be used to store crochet hooks, knitting needles, and started small projects so they don't unravel, cross-stitch projects, craft instructions, paint brushes, etc.

By Ron from Cortez, CO

10 More Solutions

Those cheap plastic pens with caps make great travel containers for your fine crochet hooks. Just remove the "pen" part and pop in your hook.

The large containers for crystal lite and such are a great holder for crochet hooks and nuts and bolts. The bottle of wine holders that everyone is selling is super for knit needles. By CHEAPERTHANCHEAP

Tooth brush holders from the Dollar Tree is really cool. I also used a clear box that held all of them when I was traveling. The glass case is a real coup, too. I especially like boxes with lids, as you don't have to "tip them out" and risk dropping them.

Storing Crochet Hooks

I like to crochet while traveling and I've found the perfect container for storing my many crochet hooks is in an empty eyeglass case. These cases fit perfectly inside my purse or my car's glove box.

I bought some of those long toothbrush travel holders, they're great for crochet hooks.

Try using the containers that single cigars come in to store your hooks. Also toothbrush holders work just fine.

This is a page about making a crochet hook storage tower. Use your crochet hook to create this cute storage tower for your set of hooks.

crochet hook storage tower

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 3

This is a page about handmade crochet hook holders. The avid, and even the beginning, crochet crafter will find themselves with a variety of hooks to keep track of.

Crochet Hooks

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a page about recycled containers to hold crochet hooks. Ever have an aha moment when you realized that an unused container was perfect for storing something else?

Crochet Hook and Yarn

Sticking the end of your crochet hooks into a champagne cork will help keep them from getting lost in the couch cushions, as well as preventing them from rolling under the furniture. Learn how to prepare them here.

Champagne Cork Crochet Hook Savers - several hook and cork assemblies

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Organizing CraftsDecember 20, 2014
🎃
😷
🌻
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Storing-Crochet-Hooks.html