Make a Drink from Fruit and Veggie Peels

I have always hated the idea of throwing out food. I like the idea of getting "something for nothing". When I peel vegetables (except potatoes), I boil the skins for a free (and healthy drink). I boil fruit peelings separate then vegetable peelings. Some of the time, I add a tea bag with the fruit peelings. I never add sugar.

Joanne from South Korea

O.K I did this , sounded kinda funny but it is very good. I had to peel 2 greenapples and this post came to mind. It works it's good I also had juice from canned pears. Added the tea bags simmered, strained, chilled and enjoied. veggie drink is next carrot peels and celery?

Well this sounds good. Can you please add a recipe?

Better Living Frugal Living TipsApril 15, 2009
Lemon Peel
Uses for Citrus Peels
Peeling a potato.
Uses for Potato Peels
Composting Citrus Peels
Composting Citrus Peels
Banana Peel
Uses for Banana Peels
🎄
🍂