Use Scrubbing Bubbles for Hard Water Spots

My husband read so many solutions on removing hard water spots on windows, but nothing ever worked for him. The windshield on our motor home was so stained from the water that would run down it, that we tried everything on the market just like so many others. We bought so many products from acid wash, scrub with SOS, to Comet.

I always use Scrubbing Bubbles for everything in my house. I told my husband for so long to try Scrubbing Bubbles but he always told me, "No that isn't going to work", until one day when he was frantic, he did try Scrubbing Bubbles along with extra fine steel wool. He couldn't believe his eyes. The glass is crystal clear and just like new. Now he won't use anything else just like I won't use any other product except for Scrubbing Bubbles inside.

So every one who is at their worst with hard water spots please use this product. It really does work. I know this sounds like a infomercial, just try for yourself.

Scrubbing Bubbles Fan!

By Peewee the Cat and Family from San Bernardino

Thank you soooo much! I have tried everything with no results. Just got done trying your method and I can't believe the stains are gone. Never ever would have thought of using scrubbing bubbles. Took some muscle power and I used a scrubbing sponge instead of steel wool (didn't have any at the time), but it worked just the same.

Awesome solution! I can't believe how well this worked. We had tried everything imaginable and had just about given up. You just have to remember to rinse the Scrubbing Bubbles off and buff afterwards but the windows are crystal clear. Bless you.

Unfortunately, didn't work for me. I guess my water spots were older and tougher. I also scrubbed plenty, helped a little, but spots not entirely gone.

What kind of Scrubbing Bubbles did you use? There are so many different products. Thank you

I just tried the scrubbing bubbles on my sulfer water stained sliding glass doors and I am so happy that, with the first try, most of it is gone. I used the scrubbing portion of my kitchen sponge and a little elbow grease and the window is mostly perfect. I figure I will repeat the process a few more times and it will be totally gone. Thank you so much for this solution.

Awesome! Two years of sprinkler overspray on this one exterior window and vinegar, my usual favorite for hard water deposits, only helped a little, maybe 5-10% for each spray and scrub. Its hard to let it soak, like I usually do, when most of it runs off. We gave up quickly.

So we found this site and tried the Scrubbing Bubbles, which I had on hand because I like them for bathroom cleaning, and they worked really well! First pass we wiped it around with paper towels fairly soon after spraying and was not sure it helped. Cleaned the window again with glass plus and it was about 50% better!

Second pass we sprayed it on heavily and let it sit about 3-5 minutes, then wiped/scrubbed it around with paper towels and then cleaned with paper towels and the Glass Plus. Crystal Clean! I never would have thought of it but It really worked! Thank you!

We have lived in our new home about 15 months, sprinkler system was installed about 12 months ago; however, only one window has hard water build up, but both were sprayed with the water. I've tried every thing I've read about and so far, nothing has helped the one window...even left LCR (Lime Calcium Rust) gel to sit for one hour. Shown is that window with the LCR which was all over that one pane & wiped off. Any more suggestions?

Worked like a charm! Thank you!

I tried many different products on my windows and then read your article about usingScrubbing Bubbles and i can say it did the trick.

Windows look great!

It worked great. ..thanks

Try Lysol toilet bowl cleaner with Windex or such.

Hard Water Spots on Windows
Removing Hard Water Spots on Windows
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsMay 24, 2010
Kitchen With Granite Countertops
Removing Hard Water Spots on Granite Countertops
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews
🎉
🎄