Cat Pooped on My Bed

We have a year old British Short Haired names Lola. She is beautiful and very well behaved, always toilets in her tray or outside. She had kittens last week and we left her for only 1 night to sort our caravan out. She had pooed in 3 places over our new bed, ruined the bedding and mattress. Would this be the separation anxiety I've read about as she normally sleep with us or is it because I put her litter tray near her food so she didn't have to leave the kittens, or maybe a combination of the 2? I won't be leaving her again overnight, bless her. I'm mad because of the mess it made, but she's obviously telling me something. Any advice welcomed.

Do you eat in the loo? I wouldn't eat there either. Cats don't like their toilet next to their food. I would move it. And yes, she was probably telling you she was NOT happy. Bless you for being mad at the event not the kitty!

Dude that sucks. I think that she was probably mad or worried about where you were. Has she done this before on a different surface? Maybe next time you leave you could try putting her in a tiled area blocked by a "baby gate" with her food, water, litter box, and cat toys. I don't know if this will help or not, but good luck! :0

My Cat pooped in my bed last night. The funny thing is I knew she was going too. She was being a bad to my rescue cat and I made her leave the room we were in. I could see her anger in her eyes and I knew right then and there and sure enough this morning Poop on the bed. I have had her for 5 years and never happened before. She is banned from sleeping with me. That is disgusting. Kitties are so funny. They know what they are doing. They are little brats and I love them. That picture of the mommy is so cute.

Cat on Bed
Cat Pooping on Bed
Pets CatsMay 28, 2007
Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Iron Framed Bed
Fixing a Squeaky Bed
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper