Cat Pooping on Bed

Even cats that have been house trained may defecate in the wrong place. Determining the cause may be difficult. This is a guide about cat pooping on bed.

I have a Siamese snowshoe cat that is about 1 and a half years old. She is peeing on the blankets in the house, my brother's bed, and my parents' bed. The thing is she has never peed/pooped in my room. She won't stop going in those other places, but she is still using her litter box at the same time. If she keeps doing it we have to give her away and I love her so please help!

Answers

Your kitty obviously has a medical problem-urinary tract, bladder, etc., infection that must be treated by your vet-please take her immediately for help.

When you adopt a pet, you also adopt the responsibility for the health and welfare of your pet. Your cat is not a stuffed animal to "give away or get rid of" if he or she has a problem.

to be honest this question is the only reason why I don't have a pet. sorry but I do not know the answer to this question

I found when I needed to train one of my pets I would use a bottle of defectiveness spray. Wherever they peed I would spray the area and then put the cat near this spray. They didn't like the order of the spray and stopped peeing there.

Second if you can't keep the litter box order free I would suggest that you sprinkle baking soda inside the litter box. They cat might not like the littler you are putting in their box. Some cats prefer sand and others prefer small pebbles or grains. My cat goes to the toilet in the garden. Some cats like to dig and bury their pee or poop. You might want to try to use some dirt in the little box.

This could also be a problem with the cat and it might need to see the vet.

We have a year old British Short Haired names Lola. She is beautiful and very well behaved, always toilets in her tray or outside. She had kittens last week and we left her for only 1 night to sort our caravan out. She had pooed in 3 places over our new bed, ruined the bedding and mattress. Would this be the separation anxiety I've read about as she normally sleep with us or is it because I put her litter tray near her food so she didn't have to leave the kittens, or maybe a combination of the 2? I won't be leaving her again overnight, bless her. I'm mad because of the mess it made, but she's obviously telling me something. Any advice welcomed.

Answers

Do you eat in the loo? I wouldn't eat there either. Cats don't like their toilet next to their food. I would move it. And yes, she was probably telling you she was NOT happy. Bless you for being mad at the event not the kitty!

Dude that sucks. I think that she was probably mad or worried about where you were. Has she done this before on a different surface? Maybe next time you leave you could try putting her in a tiled area blocked by a "baby gate" with her food, water, litter box, and cat toys. I don't know if this will help or not, but good luck! :0

My Cat pooped in my bed last night. The funny thing is I knew she was going too. She was being a bad to my rescue cat and I made her leave the room we were in. I could see her anger in her eyes and I knew right then and there and sure enough this morning Poop on the bed. I have had her for 5 years and never happened before. She is banned from sleeping with me. That is disgusting. Kitties are so funny. They know what they are doing. They are little brats and I love them. That picture of the mommy is so cute.