Choosing a Food Chopper

My mother is 82 and I want to get her a chopper to use for her onions and peppers each week. She cuts them fine for the sauce. What is a good, easy, efficient one that is good to use? Thank you.

By Sarah

I love my Pampered Chef Chopper, not cheap at $30+, but worth it!

I have this one from Cuisinart. It is inexpensive. I think I bought it at Bed, bath, and beyond for about $12-$14. I guess what you get might depend on if your mother has any difficulty with her hands like grasping things or arthritis. This one is pretty easy to use and cleans up easily by taking it apart and tossing it in the dishwasher.

http://www.cuisinart.com/products/kitchen_tools___gadgets/89506.html

I like the As Seen on TV Valdalia Food chopper. It does great for me. I got it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

I like my one cup Black & Decker food chopper. Can't remember what I paid, but it's not expensive and is super easy to use.

Pepsi gal

I brought a Proctor Silex mini food chopper. You can go to Wal-mart or your local grocery store. I think I paid less than 20 dollars. Works great and I keep it on the counter in the back. It is small and only has 3 pieces to it. Good luck.

Consumer Advice General AdviceOctober 16, 2010
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Renewing Vows in a Wedding Dress
Choosing a Dress to Renew Your Vows
Choosing a Stroller
Tips on Choosing a Stroller
Choosing Baby Names
Choosing a Baby Name
🎄
🍂