Jacket Potatoes Recipes

How do you make jacket potatoes? I need ingredients and method.

Sharon from Launceston, Tas

A jacket potato is simply a baked potato. See this link for a divine recipe:

To me, a jacket potato is one that you wash instead of peel and boil (in it's jacket) and then use for various recipes. I like to save money by buying large bags of potatoes. Ten pounds are much cheaper per pound than 5 pounds. Sometimes I cannot use them all before they start to sprout. So I cook them in the jacket, and store them in the fridge...they will keep this way for a couple weeks if you don't put them in a plastic bag. Just put them in an open bowl. The peel keeps them from drying out, and it is easy to remove the peel for making potatoe salad or hash browns. Or even more healthy is to slice them peel and all for fried potatoes or slice or dice them and add them to a can of cream of mushroom soup for a potato casserole. Or make potato soup with them. I hope this gives you some new ideas

Harlean from Arkansas

Food and Recipes Recipes PotatoesMarch 15, 2007
Freezing Potatoes, Potatoes on white background
Freezing Potatoes
Leather Jacket
Cleaning Body Oil Stains on Leather Jacket
Leather Jacket
Cleaning Stains on a Leather Jacket
Girl wearing a leather jacket.
Caring for a Leather Jacket