Keep a Spray Bottle of Vinegar and Water Handy

I keep a spray bottle filled with vinegar and water. I use it after I take a shower by spraying the shower down. I also use it to clean up throughout the house. Sometimes on walls or baseboards, on counters, sinks, and bathroom sinks as well. It also works as a great deodorizer.

By Amy

I really like the idea and came online to find just that out , but what is the water - vinager ratio?

I put about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of vinegar in the spray bottle, fill it with water, then add about a teaspoon of dish detergent or shampoo. Be sure to add the detergent AFTER filling the bottle-- otherwise you get so many bubbles you can't fill the bottle with water! Spray the walls, curtain, faucet, shower head, etc. after every shower and no scum buildup ever happens at all.

pictures of shower walls
Keeping Your Shower Clean
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesMay 10, 2004
Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet