Staying Caught Up On Ironing

As I really dislike ironing, I never do a wash load until the previous wash load has been ironed. That way it's always under control. Hope this helps someone.

By reb 1234

I save time by [a] leaving the ironing board up and ready to go all the time, in a spare bedroom, and [b] ironing shirts straight from the washer - so much easier instead of steaming creases out when the clothes are bone dry. I never iron bed linen - take them straight out of the tumble dryer and either fold or put back on the beds. I will iron pillow cases for the guest room but that's all!

I also try to coordinate my ironing sessions with something interesting on the radio (preferably) or TV, or if all else fails put on some favourite, upbeat music.

Good idea to leave ironing board up, but when you live in a small flat that is not possible. I also listen to music or watch TV when I do mine. reb1234

Ironing Tips
Ironing Tips
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundrySeptember 27, 2004
Refrigerator is Not Staying Cold
Front of a wrinkled shirt.
Preventing Wrinkled Clothing
Over the Door Ironing Board
Using an Over the Door Ironing Board
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing