Use Baby Wipes for Walls and Floors

Use baby wipes to get crayon off of walls, and scuff marks off of floors. I discovered this when I was at my wits end, and found that it works incredibly well on tons of stains and such. It even helps to keep grass stains from setting if you get to them early. So if you still have kids in diapers, you don't have to use your wipes just for changing. And if you don't have kids in diapers, wipes are far cheaper than most name brand cleanser towelettes, and are so versatile.

By Freemommy from Shakopee, MN

i love baby wipes! even when i don't need them for my son anymore i will still keep them on hand. They are great for quick cleanups around the house and are really nice to keep in my purse on the go for sticky hands or messes in the car.

Couldn't have said it better.......

They are indeed wonderful! I have even more ideas. I use them to take off my makeup at night and my friend uses them to clean her dogs paws off before they come back in to the house. I wouldn't be without them.

Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJuly 18, 2008
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes
🎉
🎄