Share & Vote
Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

How Much is My 1962 Midge Barbie Worth?

0 0EmailFollow
1962 Midge Barbie

Determining the value of that special old doll requires a little research. This guide is about how much is my 1962 Midge Barbie worth?

Here are questions related to How Much is My 1962 Midge Barbie Worth?.

Question: How Much is a 1962 Midge Barbie Worth?

I have a 1962 Midge Barbie doll, bubble haircut, red hair, and she is in perfect condition, no flaws at all. I bought her in 1962 when she was brand new. I would like to know how much she would be worth, and where would I go to go about selling her and getting the best price?

Thank you,
Rose from Central Lake Michigan

Most Recent Answer

By Ariela [32]12/07/2006

I have this same exact Barbie. About 5 yrs ago ones like her went
for about $800 or more on Ebay. Now they go for less. But that doesn't
necessarily mean they are worth less (in my opinion) it may just mean with less jobs/money these days that there are fewer bidders.
I also have the black haired one, which I got lucky and found her in a
.25 box at a garage sale and shes in MINT condidtion. I considered selling them on Ebay but decided to save them for my grandchildren.
When they are grown surely they will be worth more. Both mine are from 1959-60.

Question: Value of Midge and Skipper Dolls

I have a Midge doll in mint condition, with a stamp on her bum, Mattel Inc. 1962? Skipper is also in mint condition and stamped, Mattel Inc.1963. I have had them since I was a child. How much would they be worth today?

By Debbie from Chilliwack,BC, Canada

Most Recent Answer

By Dinah Ackerson [2]01/19/2015

Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced. Try the site below to start:

http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

Question: Value of a Midge Doll

I have a 1962 red headed Midge doll with the flip hairdo and a red and blue dress on. She is in her original box, she and the box are mint, what is she worth?

By Paula

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/10/2014

Most dolls are/were mass produced - especially in the Barbie family so their value can be low unless you have a "rare" doll.

There are presently over 4,000 listings for Midge (and accessories) listed on eBay but you might find a doll like yours and get some idea as to the value. Best to look under eBay sold items to get a truer value of these dolls.

You can get info from Google, Etsy and other doll site if you do your own research.

Solutions: How Much is My 1962 Midge Barbie Worth?

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!