Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

How Much is My 1962 Midge Barbie Worth?

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
1962 Midge Barbie

Determining the value of that special old doll requires a little research. This guide is about how much is my 1962 Midge Barbie worth?

Here are questions related to How Much is My 1962 Midge Barbie Worth?.

Question: Value of a Midge Doll

I have a 1962 red headed Midge doll with the flip hairdo and a red and blue dress on. She is in her original box, she and the box are mint, what is she worth?

By Paula

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/10/2014

Most dolls are/were mass produced - especially in the Barbie family so their value can be low unless you have a "rare" doll.

There are presently over 4,000 listings for Midge (and accessories) listed on eBay but you might find a doll like yours and get some idea as to the value. Best to look under eBay sold items to get a truer value of these dolls.

You can get info from Google, Etsy and other doll site if you do your own research.

Question: How Much is a 1962 Midge Barbie Worth?

I have a 1962 Midge Barbie doll, bubble haircut, red hair, and she is in perfect condition, no flaws at all. I bought her in 1962 when she was brand new. I would like to know how much she would be worth, and where would I go to go about selling her and getting the best price?

Thank you,
Rose from Central Lake Michigan

Most Recent Answer

By Ariela [32]12/07/2006

I have this same exact Barbie. About 5 yrs ago ones like her went
for about $800 or more on Ebay. Now they go for less. But that doesn't
necessarily mean they are worth less (in my opinion) it may just mean with less jobs/money these days that there are fewer bidders.
I also have the black haired one, which I got lucky and found her in a
.25 box at a garage sale and shes in MINT condidtion. I considered selling them on Ebay but decided to save them for my grandchildren.
When they are grown surely they will be worth more. Both mine are from 1959-60.

Solutions: How Much is My 1962 Midge Barbie Worth?

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!