Fry Biscuits in Chicken Grease

After frying some chicken up in a skillet, open a can of buttermilk biscuits, and deep fry them in the chicken grease. When they are browned on both sides, take them out, and drain on a paper towel. These are so good. A lot better than just baked. You can also fry them in pork chop grease. Enjoy.

By Donisue

Nothing like about a zillion unhealthy calories added to the meal. I guess it wouldn't hurt if you ate these once in a great while... But eat them any more than once a month & you'd end up being over 300 pounds in no time.

* I apologize for the negative post (but I couldn't help myself). You seem like a such a wonderful person. I guess I'm one of the few "health nuts" out there that never eat anything fried so it blew me a way when I read this.

A heart attack waiting to happen but what the heck for an occasional treat and no worse than in ingredients of desserts (other than plain raw fruit) and not much worse than most milk products that people eat every day ;-)

I have had fried biscuit in a Chinese restaurant in my home town and they are great. You have to remember they are high calorie! But, every now and then I do splurge a little. My gas was off for a short time last year and I had to cook on a hot skillet and hot plate until I was able to get my gas back on. And I tried these at home and they was just as great! I used peanut oil and my husband and kids loved them. My boys normally don't eat bread, but they murder those fried biscuit!

Thank you Cyinda for speaking up for healthy eating. It is so easy to be tempted that we need to support each other with good food choices.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsJuly 29, 2009
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Buttermilk Chicken
Buttermilk Chicken Recipes
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎉
🎄