Thrift Store Eveningwear

It's only important if it shows. I just wore a heavily beaded dress to a gala. Now, I had gotten it from a local thrift shop. It was a steal; but I did have to trim off the extra threads and hanging beads. (I know know what they mean by dripping with beads. . .) But because of the pattern of the fabric and the beading, It didn't show and no one was the wiser. As far as anyone knew, it had always been that way. So check to see if you can somehow repair that thrift shop beaded finery. But, beware! Sometimes if it's finely beaded and lacking beads, it may not be worth the trouble.

Thrift Store Clothes
Thrift Store Shopping Tips
Consumer Advice Clothing BuyingJune 23, 2006
Finding Silver Jewelry at Thrift Shops
Finding Silver Jewelry at Thrift Shops
A photo of all the different actor's who played Doctor Who.
Making a Doctor Who Costume
Glass frog pencil holders.
Unique Pencil Holders
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 25, 2016 at 8:44:07 AM on in 926 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.