Reusing Candy and Chocolate Boxes

I'm sure most ladies got chocolates for Valentines Day. Those beautiful boxes are way too pretty to pitch in the trash when they can be reused.

Take the heart box you got for Valentines day and use it to store your jewelry. This recycles the material and keeps it out of our landfills. You'll also find you no longer have problems with chains being knotted.

The boxes can be put in a drawer or displayed on a table. If you do not like the picture on the heart you can easily decoupage it to match other items in your bedroom.

You can also reuse the chocolate boxes to keeping sewing items sorted so they are easily found.

By Gem from VA

What a neat idea for a keepsake from the honey in our lives. I have 3 of these and was trying to figure out what to do with them and still use them also, they are a nice large size and I hated to throw them away,,so good tip!

I still have the beautiful metal heart box hubby gave me chocolates in two or three years ago. Among other things, the handmade necklace my daughter gave me that next Christmas is in it. It holds pride of place on my dresser.