George and Snap (Pygmy, Fainting Goats)

I bought George and Snap when I saw a sign posted at the local tractor supply store. We bought them to save money on gas for mowing by letting them eat the grass, we have 25 acres. We are making them a playground with free things we can find. These two love to play King of the Mountain. We picked up a stray Beagle dog who loves to play tag with them too. They can really make you laugh! Snap, the black and white goat, is going to have babies any day. Our first and we can't wait. George, the white and brown goat, is a Fainter. If he gets scared, he gets stiff and falls down. This lasts around 15 seconds. It is his breed.

By Esstar from Plainfield, OH

Cute goats! hope all goes well with the pregnancy and you get more cute goats! The old saying in the goat world is "don't get too many", because it's so easy! One little word of caution - if they reach down and eat grass, they will be very prone to intestinal parasites (microscopic things you can't see which crawl up the grass and get eaten). So you may want to ask your vet about a preventive program, it's totally cheap. Enjoy them, there's love in their eyes when they look at you! Former goat addict, peaked with 35 - that was totally ridiculous for one woman to take care of. Recovery continues!

How funny! Thank you for sharing! What a joy they must be. I sure hope he does not hurt himself when he falls over! I have never heard any animal doing this. It has to be such entertainment with the three of them playing. Thank you!

Neat! I would love to see them in person. When I was a child my family had a goat. I was somewhat of a mischievous(spelling ok) child and would run up to the goat, turn around and wiggle my butt in his face. My family would laugh at me doing this, so I did it more and more. Until one day, he butted me. Then, my family really laughed. My children love to hear that story when my parents tell it. I was and still am a little hipper, more so then than now. Thanks for taking me down memory lane.

hey friend, they are so cute, let me know when she has her baby!!! we will have to come and visit .

i just love to hear stories about animals,,,

the joy they bring, the little things they love to do

Good Luck with the new one coming.

regards

They are so cool. You will have to send pictures when snap has the baby. This is really neat, keep sharing the pictures I really enjoy them. I believe animals were put on this earth to bring us humans happiness and joy. Although some of the animals think that they are human.

He is sooooooo cute. All baby animals are adorable.

Please keep us posted on how he is doing, and of course new pictures also.

Thanks for sharing.

Pet Goat
Pet Goat Photos
Photos Pets OtherJune 5, 2007
Sugar Snap Peas
Freezing Snow Peas (Sugar, Chinese, or Sugar Snap Peas)
Pigmy Goats
Play Ideas for Pigmy Goats
Keeping Flies Off Goats
Keeping Flies Off Goats
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
🎄