Fringe on Crocheted Scarf Unraveling

I am crocheting a scarf. How do I stop the fringe from unraveling?

By Connie from CA

Best Answer

Find a good stopping point and pull the end of the yarn through your final loop to secure it if you run out of yarn and need to start a new spool, or you are doing a multi-striped scarf. Thread the yarn through the stitches with a plastic needle to hide and protect it from unraveling. Do this at the very end of your project as well when the final length is achieved. Good luck.

Thank you for handy hint. I thought I tried that a good stopping point where I thought it would not unraval, then I moved it around to see what would happen and you could see that eventually it will unravel. I sell at craft boutique so I want to be careful, the yarn is homespun. I'm just starting to do boutiques.

Crafts CrochetDecember 24, 2009
Recycled T-shirt Scarf
Recycled T-shirt Scarf Ideas
two finished scarves hanging
Making an Infinity Scarf
multicolored scarf
Making a Crocheted Ruffle Scarf
woman in scarf
Making a Crocheted Scarf
🎉
🎄