NBC'S (Nachos, Beans, and Cheese)

This recipe is quick and easy and makes a great snack. You only have to have three ingredients, but can add more if you want to get fancy. My family LOVES these things, and we make them all the time.

• nacho chips, (small, round)
  • refried beans
  • cheddar or Mexican-mix cheese
  • Optional - sour cream and salsa

Spread a thin layer of refried beans on nacho chips, making sure not to press too hard or you will break your chips.

Top with cheese, broil until cheese is crispy, or soft; depending on how you like it.

You can top with a dab of sour cream, salsa, and/or black olives if desired.

By one.of.a.kind from AL

I make these in the microwave, and because I like it hot I add a slice of jalapeno pepper to each one. m-m good!

Nachos Recipes
Nachos Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes AppetizersJuly 22, 2010
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Chicken Taquito Appetizers
Mexican Appetizer Recipes
Nacho Cheese
Serving Nacho Cheese