Almond Oil Makeup Remover

To remove makeup I fill the sink basin with warm water and add a squirt of sweet almond oil (you could use other oils as well, but stay away from perfumed petrol oils such as baby oil) and wash my face with a natural soap (use your preferred kind). When I rinse I just rinse with the water that's in the basin, and make sure to rinse well and especially the eye area if you are wearing eye makeup.

You can even massage the water into your face/eye area to remove as it will also moisturize at the same time. Since it is a natural oil, it will absorb quickly and you don't have to worry about ingesting some petrol product into your system, and leave no oily, greasy residue sitting on your skin.

BTW, I have pretty normal skin, that is sometimes dry in winter. You would have to choose an oil that is suitable to your skin type I would think! But I find it works great.

I also add oils to natural lotions for an extra kick, and stretch to the life of the lotion. It's also great on my kids.

By MelWashereTuesday from Winnipeg, MB

This is what I do after bathing as my whole body itches from dry skin after I shower. I squirt lotion in my hand and add a bit of baby oil or Skin So Soft mixing then together. Then I lather that on my body. It helps with the itching better than lotion alone. I got this tip online from someone.