Cleaning a White Couch

How do I clean a white couch with yellow stains and ink stains on it?

By Leeh65 from Boothwyn, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

What material is your couch made of? If you don't know, you might be able to find a tag attached to the bottom of a cushion that will tell you. Also, do you know what caused the yellow stain?

Hi. The couch is from Ikea it is a material, not sure. I think when I tried cleaning it with my steam cleaner, maybe too much water may have caused it. I need to do something. Thanks

Various ThriftyFunners could give you different suggestions on what to use to clean your sofa, but the safest bet is to contact Ikea and ask them what you should do. This 800 number is for people who have questions about Ikea products.

1-800-434-4532

If you would rather send them an online email, you can do that here:

http://info.ikea-usa.com/Contact/

Best of luck with the sofa.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMay 5, 2009
Sharpie Marker on Leather Couch
Cleaning Permanent (Sharpie) Marker from Leather Furniture
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Woman with White Hair
Caring for White Hair
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:35:54 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.