CatsPets

Lucky (Cat)

Category Cats

Lucky is almost 1 year. My mom's neighbors left her behind and we took her in. We were going to find her a home but fell in love with her so she is now a part of our family. We got her about 10 months ago. Right now, she is pregnant and just likes to sleep and eat. She is my baby. We have 2 other cats but she is special to me.

By Kiki

Lucky is beautiful BUT PREGNANT which is not so beautiful. There are no homes and cats suffer for it. There is an 85% kill rate at the cat shelters. Please be responsible and spay and neuter. When her litter is born do not place until the litter is spayed and neutered. That is the kind thing to do.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

There are so many unwanted cats and it is good that you took her in. But now there will be many more cats in need of a home. I have taken two cats (one boy, one girl) in and the first thing I did was take them to a low cost clinic and have them spayed and neutered. Sometimes the local shelter will give you a certificate for a free spay/neuter. There are also cat rescue groups who might be able to help as well. Please learn from this and have all your pets taken care of. So sad.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Lucky is obviously a great cat. You were very caring to adopt her. However, please have her AND ALL THE KITTENS SPAYED OR NEUTERED since there are already more cats than there are homes. If you wanted kittens, you could have adopted some.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I agree with all the other posters, please have your cats spayed and neutered. Our local animal shelter is always overrun with too many cats who need homes. Please think about it.

Reply Like this photo? Yes