Frozen Lemon Squares
- 18 squares graham crackers, finely crushed (about 1 1/4 cups crumbs)
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 qt. frozen vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, thawed
Mix the graham cracker crumbs and margarine together. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9 inch square pan. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat the yogurt and lemonade concentrate together until it is well blended. Spread the yogurt mixture over the crust and freeze for 4 hours or until it firms. Cut into squares and top each square with whipped topping. You can garnish with fresh mint sprigs and lemon slices, if you like. Store leftover dessert in the freezer.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 10:24:00 AM on 10.0.2.112 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us