Pattern for Styrofoam Insulated Food Bag

I'm looking for a pattern and instructions for a bag that is filled with Styrofoam pellets like those used in bean bag chairs. The bag is used to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

By Rita L.

I have used rice and cherry pits in the bags that you are describing. This address tells you all about the uses of cherry pits: Styrofoam pellets may actually melt if the heat is high enough. Your fabric choices for the bag itself should also be 100% cotton to withstand high heat (i.e. microwave).

Crafts MiscellaneousJuly 7, 2011
Styrofoam Ice Chest
Crafts Using Styrofoam Ice Chests
Cat Food Trick-or-Treat Bag
Making a Cat Food Trick-or-Treat Bag
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Insulated Drinking Glass
Using Insulated Drinking Glasses