Repairing a Crocheted Blanket

I am trying to repair a crochet blanket for my 3 year old grand niece. The stitch is a two double crochet, space, one double crochet into the next stitch.

The rip is in the middle of the blanket and I can't tell which way the pattern goes. Can someone help me please. Thanks.

By Sugarsmama from Warsaw, OH

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Can you take a close-up digital photo of the rip and post it?

I don't know how to repair crochet so that it looks like it never happened. I often buy old afghans at yard sales, etc, even if they have snags and unravelled areas. I just pull the end of yarn to the back side, and tie it off to another part of the yarn, so that it won't undo anymore.

Crocheted Blanket
Repairing a Crocheted Blanket
Crafts CrochetSeptember 3, 2009
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Crocheted Baby Blanket
Crocheted Baby Blanket Patterns and Ideas
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 9:26:46 AM on 10.0.2.164 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.