Make a Pillow Out of a Favorite T-Shirt

Do you have a t-shirt you just can't seem to give up but it has some stains or tears? Well, make it into a pillow. First cut the design or pattern from the front of the shirt into a square, then sew material that coordinates with the shirt around the center. When you have the size you like, take the back of the t-shirt if it's in good condition and make the back of the pillow, sew together and stuff. Now you have a new favorite pillow

By Beesplace from Indiana PA

I did this for my kids when they outgrew their favorite t-shirt or sweatshirt. Now I'm doing it for grandkids. They are so happy they don't have to give up a favorite piece of clothing! They like to take their pillows on car trips and they don't take up as much room as regular ones.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

I love this idea. But I'm really posting because I was born and raised in Indiana, PA. I check out Thrifty Fun everyday and was excited to see my home town!

New York T-Shirt
Preserving Special T-Shirts
Crafts Home DecorJune 10, 2009
Neckties Tied to a Wooden Dowel
Making a Pillow Case Using Neck Ties
Making a Neck Pillow
Making a Neck Pillow
Making a Picture Pillow
Making a Picture Pillow
Sweater Pillow
Making a Sweater Pillow