Wine Cork Craft Ideas

What can I do with wine corks?

By Zelda

What can you do with wine corks! I make jewelry with them,the instructions are on Thriftyfun just use the search. I also make floating key rings and at the moment I am collecting them to sell, yes SELL on eBay to raise money for charity.

If you do a search you will find that you can get over $20 plus postage for a hundred used wine corks on eBay! I was amazed.

When I was a child we used to burn the end of a wine cork to make a black tip and use it to give ourselves moustaches and beards for fancy-dress parties.

I bought a corkboard bulletin board which is 11x14 inches. I glued wine corks around edge on the wooden frame. Use of different sizes of wine corks resulted in a unique bulletin board. As a coordinating office piece,I glued two wine corks on the clip of a clipboard to hold a writing pen.