Wine Cork Craft Ideas

What can I do with wine corks?

By Zelda

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

What can you do with wine corks! I make jewelry with them,the instructions are on Thriftyfun just use the search. I also make floating key rings and at the moment I am collecting them to sell, yes SELL on eBay to raise money for charity.

If you do a search you will find that you can get over $20 plus postage for a hundred used wine corks on eBay! I was amazed.

When I was a child we used to burn the end of a wine cork to make a black tip and use it to give ourselves moustaches and beards for fancy-dress parties.

I bought a corkboard bulletin board which is 11x14 inches. I glued wine corks around edge on the wooden frame. Use of different sizes of wine corks resulted in a unique bulletin board. As a coordinating office piece,I glued two wine corks on the clip of a clipboard to hold a writing pen.

Second photo of a wine cork key ring.
Craft Uses for Wine Corks
Crafts MiscellaneousNovember 10, 2010
Wine Cork Earrings
Making Wine Cork Earrings
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
finished reindeer 1
Making a Wine Cork Reindeer
Wine Cork Self Portrait
Making a Wine Cork Self Portrait
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:37:18 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.