Tea Party in a Box
You can make an adult version of this or one with a play tea set for your favorite little girl.
You will need:
- 1 hatbox. These can be bought already decorated or you can buy plain ones at any craft store and decorate it yourself.
- 1 teapot
- 2 cups and saucers
- 2 place mats, (you can make these or buy at your local dollar store)
- 2 silver spoons (buy at thrift store and polish them up)
- 1 box of your favorite tea
- 1 creamer and 1 sugar bowl. These can be found in clear glass and then they will match any tea cup and teapot.
Don't worry too much about whether everything matches, just try to stay in the same color frame.
Fill the hatbox with pretty Easter grass and put in your things. Add a bow and card and you have a lovely gift for a friend. For a child you would just have to buy a tea set, they usually come all together. Add some hot chocolate and the other things on the list and you have a great gift for a young girl, Teenagers would even love a gift like this. Add a disposable camera and they can take pictures of their tea party.
By Debra in Colorado
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 8:21:11 PM on 10.0.2.200 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us