Where Can I Buy Thai Mangosteens in CA?

Where can I buy mangosteens from Thailand in South Bay California?

M Barbao from Santa Clara, CA

Mangosteens are not imported into the United States. You can get the Mangosteen juice (pure) at Costco in their pharmacy section. I've not been able to find the pure (100%)stuff anywhere else. You can find other mangosteen juice but it is mixed with other fruit juices. Read your labels if you want the pure juice.

Apparently, as of very recently, you can find them in Asian supermarkets. I'd try the big chain stores. When I was at boarding school, my mother moved to Thailand. When I visited her I'd gorge on mangosteens. When I living in Melbourne, Australia a few years ago, I found them in a greengrocer. I was so excited, but most of them were spoiled and they were SUPER expensive. The girl who worked there said quite earnestly that I could probably go and get them in Queensland for a lot cheaper. If you look at a map of Australia you can see why that tickled me so much. Good luck.

The only %100 pure mangosteen juice that you can buy is marketed by Xango. Great juice and health benefits. For more info you can e-mail me debfam5 AT live.ca

Food and Recipes Food Tips FruitJuly 6, 2008
Freezing Hot Peppers
Freezing Hot Peppers
bowl of veggies, pork and noodles
Thai Cuisine Tips and Recipes
Pad Thai with shrimp
Pad Thai Recipes
Sticky Rice With Mango Dessert
Sticky Rice With Mango Dessert Recipes
🎉
🎄