My "Moon-Kissed" Double Delight Rose

This rose begins with a light color with light pink coloration with darker pink outlines on the outer petals. As it matures, the coloration gets darker; I photographed this rose with a different setting on my camera and it appears like the moon is casting a lovely shadow on the rose. It is amazing to watch the transformation of a rosebud into a exquisite rose blossom.

What a fabulous picture- though i had to lighten it a little to see more detail. How lucky you are to have a garden to enjoy - i am so envious!

Thank you for sharing.

Monique

Somerset, UK

Thanks for touching up the picture; I am legally blind and I have difficulty sometimes with photos; I liked the way the light filtered through the rose blossom.

I returned to work today and this morning before I left, I photographed a rose blossom laying up against a birdhouse that is constructed from old barn wood.

I loved the original photo because of the way that the rose really seemed to glow in the dark. Thanks for all the photos!

Jess

HERE'S ANOTHER PHOTO I TOOK TODAY (MONDAY, 7/30) ENJOY THE BEAUTY! I AM THOROUGHLY ENJOYING SHARING THESE BEAUTIES WITH EVERYONE!

WOW amazing photo. You give much joy with your

upbeat photos of your garden and flowers.

Absolutely gorgeous photos. Thank you so much for brightening my day.

Pink Roses
Photos of Roses
Photos GardenJuly 30, 2007
Double Sided Tape
Uses for Double Sided Tape
Growing pink roses.
Rose Photos
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Double-Sided Tape
Removing Double-Sided Tape
🎉
🎄