Scenery: Winter Sunset

These are pictures that I took of a winter sunset two years ago, I love the brilliant orange glow through the trees! This is what I call a perfect sunset. It's just too pretty not to share!

By Hallie

June 2, 2011 Flag

This picture was taken during the late winter in Stagecoach, NV. I happened to glance outside as I was walking through our kitchen, and saw this breathtaking scene. I quickly got my camera and began taking pictures.

It was so beautiful. The sky really glows. The snow covered mountains just look so pretty against the sky.

By Heather D. from USA

A beautiful mountain sunset in Nevada.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Tropical Sunset
Sunset Photos
Photos SceneryJanuary 6, 2011
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Saving Money on Winter Vacations, Snowman and Snowwoman Enjoying the Pool and Warm Sun Together
Saving Money on Winter Vacations
🎉
🎄