InsectsPest Control

Millipedes in My House

Please help! I need to know how to get rid of all the "thousand leggers" in the house, they just creep me out!

Thanks,
Joanne from PA

Aren't they the creepiest!! I bought those electronic pest control devices that you plug into the wall, they send out a sound that we or cats & dogs cannot hear, and I haven't seen those bugs or the spiders any more!

Bomb your house with a bug bomb. It kills all bugs and the ones that come in later!

We have millions true to their name. I thought at first that the first couple I saw in the bathroom came in on the cat, but when I went in the cellar they covered the walls and floor how gross. they are also in my garage, outside on the wall and foundation of the house. I got Ortho Home defense Max and have sprayed. many have died. But they must all go I am grossed out we will see what the AM brings.