Wrinkles the Second (Boston Terrier)

Wrinkles is a 7 year old Boston Terrier. In June of 1999 we lost our first Wrinkles. We had loved him so much. He brought a lot of love and joy to our lives. The house was just empty with him. We decided to buy another Boston. We found a family in the country that raised Boston's. At first we were going to purchase a female since we didn't think we could ever replace our Wrinkles. Then the little girl of the family went inside the house and brought out a puppy. It was our Wrinkles! He looked almost exactly like the Boston we had lost. As soon as we held him we knew he was ours! We named him Wrinkles the Second!

His favorite game is "mouse". My husband will put his hand under the bedcovers and move it around saying "look Wrinkles there's a mouse!". Wrinkles will bark and jump at his hand. He knows it is his hand but still loves to play the game. He also likes to bite at my shoe strings when I walk outside, trying to untie my shoes!

Wrinkles is the most loving pet I have ever had. He follows me around and sleeps by my side at night. When I'm unhappy, all I have to do is look into his loving eyes and I'll cheer up!

Wrinkles II - Boston Terrier

By Cynthia from Ava, Illinois

Oooooooh - he's so cute and sweet! I know he is a blessing to you.

I know just what you mean about looking into those beautiful eyes and it just makes you smile and feel good that you are loved by one of God's creations.

I have wanted one of these dogs for many many years, a few friends of ours have each gotten one and they are going to try and breed, I told them I will barter for the runt...keep your fingers crossed!

My sister just lost her dog...he looked just like yours! Her dogs name was Buffy. He was old, that is why he passed.

Awwwww, he is adorable!! We also have a male BT named Rebel. He looks quite a bit like Wrinkles II. I fell in love with a neighbor's BT when we first moved into our house in 2003. We knew we wanted a dog but were not sure until we met our neighbor's BT. Rebel is so smart and so sweet. We just love him to bits

I have a 16 month old BT...Beanie Bummy...and I LOVE her like you can't believe! She is the BEST pet. Anyone thinking of a dog for a great family pet, should get a Boston! Wrinkles ll looks like a real devil! cute as a button!

Photos Pets DogsMay 5, 2006
button up shirt
Removing Wrinkles from Clothes Without an Iron
wrinkled slacks
Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing
Light colored drapes.
Removing Wrinkles from Curtains and Drapes
Window Sheers
Removing Wrinkles from Sheers