How Long Do I Need to Cook Ground Turkey in a Crockpot?

My new stove just went out, hmmm? I am cooking ground turkey in my crockpot, on high. Does anyone know how long it needs to cook, for it to be food safe? Any help would be much greatly appreciated. Thank you.

By hazelsparcel

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My crockpot chilli is cooked with ground turkey instead of ground beef. It takes 2-21/2 hours for the turkey to get done on high

Ground Turkey Burgers on Grill
Cooking with Ground Turkey
Food and Recipes Food Tips Crockpot CookingMarch 27, 2011
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Ground Turkey Skewers
Recipes Using Ground Turkey
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:02:15 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.